Who am I?
I am Kelly Phuah, an IRONMAN Certified coach with experience as an elite age group triathlete, I bring my race experience and formal education in health and nutrition to my coaching service. I have been coaching athletes of various abilities since the beginning of 2018, and whilst coaching is a relatively recent endeavour for me, the world of endurance sports, triathlon and athletic training has been a lifelong habit.
My coaching philosophy is shaped by my education and career in nursing and public health, and my life as an athlete. Based around the idea of sustainability and longevity in the sport, I believe that triathlon and endurance sports are a lifestyle and that whilst there will be big aggressive goals and challenges set, at the end of the day there is enjoyment and balance.
I want to build fit, tenacious and resilient athletes from new comers, experienced athletes and everyone in between.
oh and I love icecream – alot!
Recent Athletic Achievements
- #1 USAT ranking – W45-49
- #1 WTC IRONMAN 70.3 ranking – W45-49
- IRONMAN 70.3 Indian Wells W45-49 AG winner
- IRONMAN World Championships W45-49 3rd place
- IRONMAN 70.3 Boulder W45-49 AG winner
- IRONMAN Boulder W45-49 AG winner
- IRONMAN 70.3 Texas W45-49 AG winner
- #2 WTC Overall ranking – W45-49
- #6 USAT ranking – W45-49
- IRONMAN Cozumel W45-49 3rd place
- IRONMAN World Championships W45-49 16th place
- IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships W45-49 3rd place
- IRONMAN 70.3 Boulder W45-49 3rd place
- IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga W45-49 3rd place
- IRONMAN Texas W45-49 2nd place